lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2019

Present perfect


PRESENT PERFECT
have + past participle
I haven't received your email
Have you called your sister?
Been to & gone to
I have been to the supermarket
            > you have returned from the supermarket
I have gone to the supermarket
            > you are at the supermarket
Recent actions
I have just had lunch (+)
We haven't finished yet (?/-)
I've already finished (+)
Unfinished time, unfinished actions and life experiences
I haven't had coffee today/this morning (it’s still morning)
I have lived here for 3 years/since 2016/since yesterday/since last month/since I was 6
I have been to London 3 times
Past simple (past time reference)
I didn't have lunch yesterday
I didn't have breakfast this morning (it’s now the afternoon)
I went to London 3 years ago/last month
For & Since
since + point in time (when it started)
for + period (how much time)

 Exercises to practise:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario